3rd Chertsey Session

My third session at Chertsey came about quickly. I planned to use the same rigs that I had previously caught the common on during my last trip. The session was to be a long three day trip. On my first night I caught a bream which woke me up at 2am (Yuk). The session passed quickly and another bream went in the net and on the last day a double figure pike caught on a boilie! It was one of those sessions that didn't go to plan and I felt that I wasn't fishing at my best. As soon as I arrived the south westerly wind changed to a north east which brought the bad cold weather with it. I settled in the swim that I had previously caught my common which was a mistake. It seemed as though the fish were holding up in the deeper water. Steve the bailiff had a great 26lb common so they were still on the feed. I hope to get back down there as soon as possible so will update you on my next trip.
Tight Lines.

Comments

Popular Posts